The Social Media Lab, part of the Ted Rogers School of Management at Ryerson
University, invites academic researchers at any stage of their career and
senior PhD candidates for a short-term (1-4 month) research visit.

The Social Media Lab is an interdisciplinary community of scholars who
eagerly address issues surrounding the impact and implications of social
media on society. With two funded and two self-funded openings for the
program, visiting scholars can further their own research at our Lab, as
well as develop and complete a collaborative research project with members
of the Lab.

During the program, visiting scholars will meet and interact with the Social
Media Lab's academic community, both at Ryerson University, in Toronto, and
beyond, through our international network of expert collaborators. They will
also have the chance to explore Toronto - Canada's largest and most
multicultural city.

For more information and to apply, please visit
http://socialmedialab.ca/visit/

--

Anatoliy Gruzd, PhD

Associate Professor, Ted Rogers School of Management

Director, Social Media Lab

Ryerson University

Street Address: 55 Dundas St. West, Toronto, ON, Canada

Office: TRS 2-071 (8th floor)

Email:  <mailto:[log in to unmask]> [log in to unmask]

Twitter: @gruzd

Tel: 416-979-5000 ext. 7937

Lab:  <http://socialmedialab.ca/> http://SocialMediaLab.ca

Homepage:  <http://anatoliygruzd.ca/> http://AnatoliyGruzd.ca