Hi guys, im history student from Argentina. my question is: ┬┐its is possible to apply social
network analysis to a single person?

I have two main sources i intend to work with
1) a very detailed biography
2) correspondence between said individual and his mistress (30 letters in a 10 years period)

i know this is a vague question, but which aspects of said individual can SNA help me to
discover?, do you know any example of SNA on single individual work?

Any help will be apreciated

Martin