From: Social Networks Discussion Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Amit Rechavi
Sent: Thursday, September 24, 2015 12:14
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [SOCNET] Negative ties, ambivalence and positive/negative gossip

Negative Link Prediction in Social Media
Jiliang Tang, Shiyu Chang, Charu Aggarwal and Huan Liu
WSDM’15, February 2–6, 2015, Shanghai, China.

Amit Rechavi, Ph.D
Network Research
[https://sites.google.com/site/amitrecahvi/_/rsrc/1387713120998/Home/8-2013.jpg?height=320&width=250]
http://amitre.wix.com/amitrechavi

Dear Kamal,

in our recent paper "Echo chambers in the age of misinformation", we derive a data-driven percolation model on signed networks to explain information diffusion of conflicting narratives (and rumors spreading) on online social networks. Maybe you can find it useful.

arXiv: http://arxiv.org/abs/1509.00189
Best,