Dear Kamal,

in our recent paper "Echo chambers in the age of misinformation", we derive
a data-driven percolation model on signed networks to explain information
diffusion of conflicting narratives (and rumors spreading) on online social
networks. Maybe you can find it useful.

arXiv: http://arxiv.org/abs/1509.00189

Best,

--