Hello,

I am looking for papers to understand the role of different dynamics/rules in formation of different topological properties in complex networks. For example, as we know that dynamics behind formation of co-author networks and a social network could be different. I am interested to learn that what difference the dynamics can make on topological structure of a network even both network poses similar characteristics like degree distribution, average clustering coefficient etc.

Thanks,
--
Muhammad Qasim Pasta
Cell: +92-333-3158277

Save a tree. Don't print this email unless  it's really necessary.