Hi friends.

I would like to learn the edge weights in an asymmetric graph in which weights represent influence in the direction of the edge. The edge locations and directions are known. Two values representing overall in- and out- influence of each node are also known.

More colloquially, I know how much goes in and out of nodes, and I know where the directional pipes that carry it are. I need to know how much is going through each pipe.

Can anyone think of a useful reference or a string I could pull on to get closer to a solution? Thank you!

-Nate

--

Nathan J. Doogan, Ph.D. | College of Public Health | The Ohio State Univ.