Charlene,

In my humble opinion using the Title 8 schedule is a good option or at
least use it as a baseline from which to start.  I haven't reviewed
the schedule but if it is similar to other states I suspect most of
the educational records are covered.  There may be some specific
federal and state Department of Education requirements for private
schools - since I am not in the education field I can only guess.

Others may have different opinions.  Good luck...

Bruce White, CRM, PMP
Radnor, PA
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
LinkedIn:  http://www.linkedin.com/in/bblanco

"Opportunities are usually disguised as hard work,
so most people don't recognize them."
                  - Ann Landers