Hi Everyone,

Please refer to the opportunity below. You will receive one volunteering
point for attending. Please have proof that you volunteered (i.e. a form or
a photo).

ESOL Achievers Volunteers Needed

*Filed under Newsletter
<http://gatortimes.ufl.edu/newsletter/>, Opportunities
<http://gatortimes.ufl.edu/opportunities/>, Service
<http://gatortimes.ufl.edu/opportunities/service/> on September 29, 2015.*

ESOL Achievers works with students from the Gainesville High School who are
learning English as their second language. They provide mentoring and host
educational events to ensure that regardless of their background, they can
achieve a brighter future.

They focus on developing one-on-one relationships between UF students and
the ESOL students at Gainesville High School. Their organization has been
volunteering there for five years now, and we have held three major forums
for the high school students so far- We Can Achieve Forum (Spring 2012),
One Step Forward (Spring 2013), Launch to Success (Spring 2014), Dreamers
to Achievers (Spring 2015).

They are always looking for compassionate and motivated students who would
like to mentor, tutor and inspire those who need it most.

For more information and to stay updated please email
[log in to unmask] and like their Facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/esolachievers/info?tab=page_info

Thank you, and if you have any questions, please send me an email at
Andrew Girard
Secretary
*Community Health Service Corps *