Hi Everyone,

Please refer to the opportunity below. You will receive one volunteering point for attending. Please have proof that you volunteered (i.e. a form or a photo).

ESOL Achievers Volunteers Needed

Filed under NewsletterOpportunitiesService on September 29, 2015.

ESOL Achievers works with students from the Gainesville High School who are learning English as their second language. They provide mentoring and host educational events to ensure that regardless of their background, they can achieve a brighter future.

They focus on developing one-on-one relationships between UF students and the ESOL students at Gainesville High School. Their organization has been volunteering there for five years now, and we have held three major forums for the high school students so far- We Can Achieve Forum (Spring 2012), One Step Forward (Spring 2013), Launch to Success (Spring 2014), Dreamers to Achievers (Spring 2015).

They are always looking for compassionate and motivated students who would like to mentor, tutor and inspire those who need it most.

For more information and to stay updated please email [log in to unmask] and like their Facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/esolachievers/info?tab=page_info

Thank you, and if you have any questions, please send me an email at [log in to unmask]
--
Andrew Girard
Secretary