Hi,

I am visiting Gainesville for the first time and was wondering if anyone can recommend any event / facilities to visit related to organic matter recycling, composting - verniconposting or green energy .

I'll be there Oct 10-13. I did some postdoc work with an extension office of UF in Alfred, in 2006 but never made it to Gainesville!

Hala
--
Hala Chaoui, PhD
Agricultural Engineer