I underestimated the efficiency of Youtube. This has been fixed in the powerpoint and in the video.

-----Original Message-----
From: Applied Multivariate Methods in Psychology [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Michael Marsiske
Sent: Tuesday, October 27, 2015 1:43 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: FW: Slide Issue Report

See below.  It is not possible for me to fix the youtube at this time, but please note the erratum reported by one of your colleagues.  Of course the slide header should say “unmeasured latent”, since all latent constructs are unmeasured.  Please make the correction in your notes/personal copies.

Thanks, Michael