See slide problem report below.  This seems like a youtube problem (after the first minute, the video was cut off), since my original video is (as stated) 12 minutes long.  I deleted the truncated video and re-uploaded the full length.  Video 9c should be fine now.  THANK YOU VERY MUCH for this problem report.  Michael

Response Summary:

Select class
   CLP 6529

Select week
   Week 09

Lecture part

Slide number(s)
   N/A

Issue (select all that apply via control-click)

Any other questions/comments?
   On the Lecture 9C link it says that the lecture will be 12:01 long, but the youtube video is only :59 long. I was wondering if there was any content missing.