There was an interesting comment on the mid-semester survey I want to follow up on:  "I really like the addition of the applicable, in-class examples we used to do in 6528. Can we do those now?"

Does this mean the "analysis picking" questions?  The ones we did to prepare for the open ended exam? The writer of this question can answer and preserve your anonymity via https://ufl.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_8ChLUjoZIUkGHJ3

All: Please complete the mid-semester evaluation form before next Monday at 5 pm. (I realize many of you are busy right now with the homework).  We're a little more than half-way there.  The survey link is https://ufl.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_aV1C8u25Z3b89St

Thanks, Michael

==

Michael Marsiske, Ph.D.
Associate Professor
University of Florida
Department of Clinical and Health Psychology
PO Box 100165, 1225 Center Dr., Rm. 3170
Gainesville, FL 32610-0165
[log in to unmask] (email)
(352) 273-5097 (phone)
(801) 720-5897 (fax)