I added some FAQ text about MLM to the end of the Week 06 module, sparked by a dialog with one of your classmates this morning.  This might concretize stuff even more when you prepare for your exam (especially item #5)

Thanks again for the surveys.  If you have further suggestions, please email me or, if it makes you more comfortable, please use the anonymous comment form.

https://ufl.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_8ChLUjoZIUkGHJ3

Also, as the week progresses, if there are things you'd like me to review at the start of the class, please let me know.

Michael

--
Michael Marsiske, Ph.D.
Associate Professor