Greetings!

I am looking for ideas, current practices, programs, resources, etc., on
retention efforts targeting 2nd and 3rd year college students. There seems
to be lots of information related to first year students or students at
academic risk. What retention programming efforts do you have on your
campus targeting 2nd and 3rd year students (who are not on academic
warning/probation)?. At recent conferences, I have heard the phrase "the
murky/forgotten middle" used quite a bit. Thanks in advance for any
information and/or suggestions you can provide!

Greg Strouse

Transylvania University

Lexington KY