Good morning everyone!

As hiring season for a new semester is fast approaching, we are evaluating
our application process.

We were wondering, does anyone have an online application process or system
that they use?

Currently, we have a digital application that students can download, fill
out, and either email or print to submit. Ideally, we would love to have an
application system that allows for a student to fill out and submit their
application and application components online.

An example of an online system that we'd like to emulate is something like
the AMCAS that students use to apply to medical schools. The system
provides a space for student to fill out and provide all the necessary
information and documentation while also allowing for their references to
go in and upload their letters of recommendation. Does anyone have a system
like this in place?

Thanks!
Stephanie

Stephanie Walker, MA
Coordinator of Tutoring; Campus Learning Center
Office of the Vice Provost for Learning Innovation and Student Success

900 Park Avenue, Hibbs 124
P.O. Box 842532
Richmond, VA 23284-2532
Phone: (804)827-8108
Email: [log in to unmask]

http://go.vcu.edu/clc

Current Drop-in Tutoring Schedule
<https://blackboard.vcu.edu/bbcswebdav/users/jllee2/CLC_DI_Tutoring_Schedules/DropInTutoringSchedule.pdf>

*Interested in becoming a peer tutor or SI leader?* Go here!
<http://uc.vcu.edu/learning-support/campus-learning-center/prospective-tutorssi-leaders/>

Follow us on Twitter: @VCU_CLC <https://twitter.com/VCU_CLC>