Here's more information about TutorLingo:

TutorLingo
<http://www.innovativeeducators.org/TutorLingo-On-Demand-Tutor-Training-Videos-s/205.htm>,
a series of on-demand tutor training videos and valuable resources.

In partnership with CRLA, Innovative Educators produced these nine engaging
videos as a practical online, on-demand tool to support your tutor training
needs.

Please click the link for the CRLA (Rick Sheets) TutorLingo introduction!
<http://studentlingo.articulate-online.com/5124982496>

Please click here to view the full trial for all the TutorLingo videos:

*https://www.tutorlingo.org/freetrial
<https://www.tutorlingo.org/freetrial>*

Look for us in Portland at the CRLA conference!

Kristen

On Wed, Oct 7, 2015 at 2:53 PM, Laurie Hazard <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Tutor Lingo has been endorsed by CRLA.  The plus is the interactive
> activities and lesson plans that go with them.  They were created in
> accordance and in partnership with CRLA.

Immediate Access to Free Trials: StudentLingo, TutorLingo & Go2Knowledge!
<https://www.innovativeeducators.org/SearchResults.asp?Cat=241>

Kristen Seldon
Direct Line: 303-955-0415
Cell: 303-819-5366
Fax: 866-508-0860
Innovative Educators
Director of Institutional Relations
www.innovativeeducators.org

solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed  and
may contain confidential and privileged information or otherwise be
protected by law. If you have received this email in error, please contact
the sender by reply e-mail and immediately destroy all copies of the