Good Morning,
 I am interested to hear from schools that charge a one time fee to
students to support the academic services provided, (tutoring/writing).

If you are able to answer the following questions to the list or directly
to me I would be thankful.

1. What does the fee pay for?
2. Do you receive 100% of the fee or a portion?
3. Who determined what the fee amount would be?
4. How did this fee originate?

Any other info. you think is relevent would be great.  I am wondering if I
should pursue this as my budget just does not cover enough.

Lynda

--
Lynda J. Sukolsky, M.Ed.
Assistant Dean of Student Success/