In relation to this question, could you tell the group what courses you are
using these services for. Directly, are you using them for English and
writing courses?

Barbara Weisfeld
Manager
Centre for Academic English
Centennial College
Toronto ON

Sent from my iPhone

> On Oct 22, 2015, at 10:46 AM, Malewicki, Debbie <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

> After about 1.5 years of research and screening programs, we chose
AskOnline.  We are still awaiting approval on the funding but are confident
that they offer the range of services and flexibility that we need based
upon our research.

> Sincerely,
>
> Debbie Malewicki, MA
> Director, Center for Learning Resources
> Director, Peer Tutoring Program
> Safe Zone Ally
> 116 Marvin K. Peterson Library
> University of New Haven -- "A Leader in Experiential Education"
> 300 Boston Post Road
> West Haven, CT  06516
> Phone:  (203) 932-7415
> Fax:  (203) 931-6013
> E-mail:  [log in to unmask]
>
> "Tutoring to Help You Blossom Into a Better Student"
>
> Thought of the day:  "A man can fail many times, but he isn't a failure
until he begins to blame somebody else."  By John Burroughs