The Department of Academic Support is currently looking for a Graduate
Assistant for to start January 4th/5th.  This 20 hour per week
assistantship position covers tuition remission; no additional stipend is
included.  Please respond by Monday, November 30 , 2015.

Attached to this email is the complete description for the GA position.

Wesley College offers Graduate Studies in:

Business Administration (M.B.A.)                             Environmental
Studies (M.S.)

Education (MA.Ed)
Education (M.Ed)

Education (MAT Initial Certification)                        Sport
Leadership (M.A.)

More information on our graduate programs can be found at
http://www.wesley.edu/academics/programs/graduate-programs.html.

*About Us*
Located in the Dover, DE area, Wesley College offers 30 bachelors, four
associates, and master's degrees in nursing, education, business
administration and environmental science in a multi-denominational,
multi-cultural campus setting. Most of the College's 1,500 students come
from the Middle Atlantic region. The majority of full time students enroll
directly from high school, but the College does provide programs for
nontraditional students. Wesley attracts students interested in a personal
approach to learning, with a 17:1 student to faculty ratio. Founded in 1873
as a preparatory school, Wesley College has a covenant relationship with
the United Methodist Church. Wesley College and its athletic facilities are
located on 50 acres in historic Dover, Delaware. The campus is situated in
Dover's major residential community with stores and banks in easy walking
distance and malls a short commute. The campus is also in close proximity
to the Delaware and Chesapeake Bays and the Atlantic Ocean. New York City,
Philadelphia, Baltimore and Washington, D.C. are all within a 2-3 hour
drive of our campus.

*How Do I Get Started?*
To apply please submit the following via email to [log in to unmask]

   - An updated resume
   - A brief cover letter outlining your experience and interest in working
   for Wesley College

Please note: If you are offered employment, it may be contingent upon the
successful completion of any and all background verifications and drug
screenings.

We realize that it takes time and effort to go through our application
process and we thank you for considering applying for this position. We
kindly ask for no emails or phone calls as a means to further your
application process. These efforts will not enhance your opportunity for
consideration and we are not equipped to respond to these requests. We
thank you in advance for your adherence to this request.

Thank you for sharing this.

Christine McDermott
Director of Academic Support
------------------------------

Wesley College
120 North State Street
Dover, DE 19901

Direct: 302.736.2492
Website: http://www.wesley.edu

This message may contain confidential information for the use of the
addressee(s) above and may contain legally privileged information.  If you
are not the addressee, or the person responsible for delivering it to the
addressee, you are hereby notified that reading, disseminating,
distributing or copying this message is strictly prohibited.  If you have
received this message by mistake, notify us by replying to the message and
delete the original message immediately.  Thank you.