Here's my info from Monmouth College:

What is your total enrollment (just an estimate)?
Approximately 1400

Public, private, 4- or 2-year?
Private 4 year

Do you employ professional tutors? For writing or content or both? How many? Which areas (e.g., statistics)
No professional tutors except in ESL and only occasionally.

Do you employ peer tutors? Same as above--are they grads or undergrads?
We employ peer tutors. All are undergrads; we have no graduate programs. We support about 20 subject areas.

Do you have a separate writing center at your institution?
If not, how much of your business is writing?
Our writing center is separate and run by the English Department.

What other instructional initiatives does your department facilitate or manage: classroom workshops, a coaching/mentoring program, SI, etc.?
We present to classes and student groups. We hire and manage supplemental instruction leaders and academic coaches. We also support ADA students and students on probation and manage the summer Bridge to Success program and the winter 2nd Start program for first time/first year students who otherwise would be academically dismissed.

How are your tutoring sessions made: appointment, drop-in, etc.?
Both

Are you located in Student Affairs or Academic Affairs?
Academic Affairs

Dana Roof

Monmouth College

Director, Academic Support Programs