From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Chere L Peguesse
Sent: Thursday, October 29, 2015 2:50 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Tutors with Low GPA

Hello friends,

What do you all do when tutors let their GPAs slip below the required 3.0?

With Gratitude,

Chere

Dr. Chere L. Peguesse
Associate Professor of English
Director, Student Success Center
(229-333-7571)
Langdale Residence Hall
Valdosta State University
1500 N. Patterson Street
Valdosta, GA 31698

Florida SouthWestern State College

Please note: Due to Florida's broad open records law, most written
communication to or from College employees is public record, available
to the public and the media upon request. Therefore, this e-mail
communication may be subject to public disclosure.

You are the Key to Information Security: http://www.fsw.edu/technology/security/