On Thu, 29 Oct 2015 10:18:38 -0400, Bridget M. Ponte <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Good morning everyone-
>
>I am one of many who are putting together a strategic assessment report and
am addressing a section on department structure. Since you are the very best
source of this kind of information, could you take two minutes to answer the
following:

>What is your total enrollment (just an estimate)?
25,000

>Public, private, 4- or 2-year?
public 4 yr

>Do you employ professional tutors? For writing or content or both? How
many? Which areas (e.g., statistics)

yes, both, 2 each area

>Do you employ peer tutors? Same as above--are they grads or undergrads?
yes, undergrad,

>Do you have a separate writing center at your institution?
>If not, how much of your business is writing?

no, not sure

>What other instructional initiatives does your department facilitate or
manage: classroom workshops, a coaching/mentoring program, SI, etc.?

none

>How are your tutoring sessions made: appointment, drop-in, etc.?

both

>Are you located in Student Affairs or Academic Affairs?
Student Success under Academic Affairs