From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Stephanie B Walker
Sent: Thursday, October 01, 2015 10:13 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Online application process for peer tutor positions?

Good morning everyone!

As hiring season for a new semester is fast approaching, we are evaluating our application process.

We were wondering, does anyone have an online application process or system that they use?

Currently, we have a digital application that students can download, fill out, and either email or print to submit. Ideally, we would love to have an application system that allows for a student to fill out and submit their application and application components online.

An example of an online system that we'd like to emulate is something like the AMCAS that students use to apply to medical schools. The system provides a space for student to fill out and provide all the necessary information and documentation while also allowing for their references to go in and upload their letters of recommendation. Does anyone have a system like this in place?

Thanks!
Stephanie

Stephanie Walker, MA
Coordinator of Tutoring; Campus Learning Center Office of the Vice Provost for Learning Innovation and Student Success

900 Park Avenue, Hibbs 124
P.O. Box 842532
Richmond, VA 23284-2532
Phone: (804)827-8108
Email: [log in to unmask]

http://go.vcu.edu/clc

Current Drop-in Tutoring Schedule
<https://blackboard.vcu.edu/bbcswebdav/users/jllee2/CLC_DI_Tutoring_Schedules/DropInTutoringSchedule.pdf>

*Interested in becoming a peer tutor or SI leader?* Go here!
<http://uc.vcu.edu/learning-support/campus-learning-center/prospective-tutorssi-leaders/>

Follow us on Twitter: @VCU_CLC <https://twitter.com/VCU_CLC>