CSM's system is just as Jered describes. Our student assistants, tutors
filter through HR. We just have to provide position descriptions for
them to post.

Beverly Dearstine-Russell

Beverly Dearstine-Russell
Lead Student Success Coordinator
College of Southern Maryland
Leonardtown Campus
240-725-5309
240-725-5406-fax

“"Tomorrow is NOW!.”~ Eleanor Roosevelt

>>> Jered Wasburn-Moses <[log in to unmask]> 10/1/2015 10:31 AM >>>
Do student applications not filter through your HR system at your
university? Ours do, so it's basically the same system that staff
applicants would use.

Jered Wasburn-Moses
Math Center Coordinator
Success Skills Coordinator