From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Wolfe, Angela C
Sent: Thursday, October 08, 2015 11:27 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: possible intent to cheat revealed

Good Morning, All.

While this has not been a 'real' scenario in our center - to my knowledge - I asked a senior tutor to compile some tutor scenarios for tutor training.  One of the scenarios is the following:

You are a peer tutor that has been meeting with a student to tutor in Elementary French.  Halfway through your session, the tutee reveals their intent to cheat on the next exam.  What do you do?

I am interested in learning what your recommended response for the tutor is; as well as, your response should it be brought to you by the tutor!

Thanks, advance!

Angie
Angie Wolfe, Coordinator
Academic Coaching & Tutoring Center
University of Pittsburgh at Bradford
814.362.7674

[cid:[log in to unmask]]

Confidential University of Pittsburgh information. Any unauthorized or improper disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this e-mail or attached documents is prohibited. The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete the original message.