Colleagues,

I would be interested to hear from anyone from an institution, especially
but not limited to 4 year institutions, whose developmental education
courses are integrated into their campus library.  I'd like to know about
reporting lines and how services are integrated with library faculty/staff.
Feel free to contact me offlist if you prefer at [log in to unmask]  Thank
you very much.