Hello,

I am wondering what low to no-cost options any of you have found related to
online tutoring.  Most of the research I have done involves thousands of
dollars in initial investment, and it also involves using tutors that aren't
employed by my college.  What online resources or creative resolutions have
you used to create an opportunity for online tutoring that can use your
staff with little investment in software.  I have heard of some free
resources out there and I am open to ideas!

Thanks for your help on this,

Jenny Crones
Tutoring Services
Heartland Community College