Greetings,

We were in a similar position, so we used a Blackboard shell. By enrolling
tutees as │students▓ and creating assignments where they could submit
papers, the system tracked (date-stamped and saved) papers and tutors╣
comments.

The caveat, however, is that I was working at a small institution, so our
numbers for on-line tutoring averaged around 150 submissions a year.  But
we found it to be a viable solution to launch an additional service for
students who were unable to visit the face-to-face center.

Best,
Crystal

On 10/12/15, 11:18 AM, "Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals
on behalf of Jenny Crones" <[log in to unmask] on behalf of