From: Shreckengost, Jennifer [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, October 12, 2015 7:07 PM
Subject: How do we know if tutoring is 'working'

Our administration has repeatedly asked us the question, how do we know if our tutoring services are working? In other words, proving what works to senior administration.

This is always a challenge as we know we cannot relate grades to the success of the center because there's not an accurate correlation there.

However, they want more than just indirect measurements (survey feedback).

Any thoughts on this? What do other centers use? What is the industry standard used for this?

*Jennifer Shreckengost, EdS*
*Dean - Curriculum and Instruction*

*Do you know someone who should learn more about Grantham? **Refer a Friend* <http://www.grantham.edu/contact-information/refer-a-friend/>

*Phone: (913) **309-4693*

*Fax: (866) 470-0102*

*Email: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>*

*[image: Facebook]* <http://www.facebook.com/granthamu> *[image: Twitter]* <http://twitter.com/#!/granthamu> *[image: LinkedIn]* <http://www.linkedin.com/company/grantham-university> *[image: Google Plus
Page]* <https://plus.google.com/116457280698550167618/posts> *[image: Blog
RSS]* <http://blog.grantham.edu/blog>

*Explore our Network:
**http://www.grantham.edu/contact-information/online-communities*