From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Glenna Heckler-Todt
Sent: Thursday, October 01, 2015 1:04 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Note Taking

Hello! I am wondering how note taking for students with documented disabilities is done at your institutions.  Are they done the traditional way with students using notebook paper and pen or do you use some type of technology to take notes.  Also, how are the note takers compensated? Are they paid an hourly rate, per page, per semester, etc.?

Thank you for your help.

Glenna Heckler-Todt

Advising and Academic Resources Director

Student Success Center

Shawnee State University

740-351-3277

NADE Motto:"Helping underprepared students prepare, prepared students advance, and advanced students excel."