From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Barbara Windom
Sent: Wednesday, October 14, 2015 7:25 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Learning Center question

The University Tutorial Center at NC State University is currently investigating moving to a learning center housed in the main library. Our administration is interested to know what other institutions have a learning center, particularly ones housed in libraries.  We appreciate knowing how the model is working for others.

Thanks,
Barbie Windom

--
*Barbara B. Windom ("Barbie")*
Director, University Tutorial Center

NC State University
101 Park Shops, Campus Box 7118
Raleigh, NC 27695

"All electronic mail messages in connection with State business which are sent to or received by this account are subject to the NC Public Records Law.  They are permanently retained and may be disclosed to third parties"