We have had a different experience in the library. We were put in the
basement of the library in spite of  my protests. Our library has 2 stories
above ground and one below. Since we are out of the traffic flow, we don't
get any foot traffic or students who happen to see us and remember that they
need tutoring. Just make sure you know where you are going in the library.
Fight for good space and big windows. It will make you or break you. I promise.

Thank you,

Jennifer I. Fasy
Central Region Coordinator
Tutoring and Learning Center Programs