From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Kim Slusser
Sent: Thursday, October 15, 2015 1:45 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Resources for ADHD and ADD

Good afternoon,

I was hoping some folks might suggest resources for working with college learners who are struggling with ADD or ADHD.  I'd interested in both resources for our LC faculty in supporting students, and also in resources for our students.

What text titles, articles, etc. do you recommend?

Thanks!
Kim Slusser
Mansfield University