From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Bruce A. Epps
Sent: Thursday, October 15, 2015 3:45 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Sign-in stations for tutoring centers with TutorTrac

Kellie,

We have used a couple of Apple iPads for a number if years now, and they work well as mobile login terminals.  There are the occasional hiccups, which typically seem to be related to the mobile TutorTrac interface perhaps not being fully implemented for a touch screen, but I assume you might have those on any touch screen tablet.

Bruce Epps
Director, Academic Success
Blackmore Library 205
Capital University