Amy, not Jennifer....

We have both drop-in and appointments.  We use the form for appointments only, though.

Amy

-----Original Message-----
From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Bibins-Clark, Randi Y.
Sent: Friday, October 16, 2015 1:27 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: How do we know if tutoring is 'working'

Jennifer,

I really like this… I’m wondering - do you have drop-in as well as appointment based tutoring? If you have drop-in, is this integrated into those interactions as well? If so, how does that work?

Thanks! Randi

Randi Bibins-Clark, LCSW
Assistant Director of Academic Success | The Creighton EDGE Creighton University | Omaha, NE

“I’ve seen how you can’t learn anything when you’re trying to look like the smartest person in the room.” - Barbara Kingsolver