From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Vicki L Dominick
Sent: Monday, October 19, 2015 11:41 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Academic Success course for upperclass students

Hello!

I was wondering if anyone offers an Academic Success Course for upper class students. If so, would you be willing to share your Learning Objectives?

Thank you,

Vicki Dominick, MSEd
Associate Director for Learning Services

Learning Services
Counseling & Psychological Services
George Mason University
Student Union Building I, Room 3129
4400 University Drive, MS 2A2
Fairfax, VA 22030
(703)993-2380

Email is not a secure form of communication.  Information and confidentiality cannot be guaranteed.  Email is not a suitable forum for communication of emergencies or crisis situations.  If you are experiencing a crisis you may call CAPS at 703-993-2380 or if it is after normal business hours call 911 or GMU police at 703-993-2810.