We do not offer tutoring for 400-level courses.  We do cover a few 300-level courses, but only ones that are major requirements (not electives).

We offer broad coverage for math, but for science we focus on courses that are major requirements, not gen eds, because the level of rigor in major courses is higher.  Of the various gen ed offerings in science, we provide tutoring for only two, selected based entirely on DFW rate.

Michele Costabile Doney, MSEd
Director, Math & Science Resource Center
Adjunct Instructor, Department of Mathematics & Computer Science
Recording Secretary, Higher Education Officers Council
Secretary, Association for the Tutoring Profession
NCLCA Certified Learning Center Professional – Level One
John Jay College of Criminal Justice

Room 01.94 NB
524 W 59 ST
New York, NY 10019
T.646-557-4595

"Helping Under-prepared Students Prepare, Prepared Students Advance, and Advanced Students Excel" – The NADE Motto