From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Suzette Staal
Sent: Tuesday, October 20, 2015 1:08 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Tutor management software for partnership-based individual tutoring?

Rebecca- we use a Google form that all tutors are required to fill out after a tutoring session.

But I would love this information too as we have looked for a few years for something to meet this need. We individually match and allow the tutoring pair (and sometimes group of 4) to set their tutoring schedule. The matching process, or really it's inputting all the data, that is most time consuming. Please post to the group if you have any suggestions.
Unfortunately though I feel like I have heard and looked at it all and not found anything that fits our smaller institution.

Thank you,
Suzette

*Suzette Staal, *MAE
*Coordinator of Tutoring Services*
*Academic Success Center*

*Hope College *
271 Van Zoeren Hall
PO Box 9000, Holland, MI 49422
616-395-7830    *[log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>*
hope.edu/admin/acadsuccess/ <http://www.hope.edu/admin/acadsuccess/>