From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Rebecca Lemmel
Sent: Tuesday, October 20, 2015 12:24 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Tutor management software for partnership-based individual tutoring?

Hi all,

I am looking to tap into your knowledge! We run a tutoring program that supports individual, partnership-based tutoring.  We still collect meeting dates through paper time sheets and we are looking to move to a management software.  I have been reading your responses for management system recommendations, but we can’t seem to find one that fits our needs.

Does anyone out there individually match tutees and tutors, who then meet weekly throughout the semester as opposed to a walk-in tutoring set up?  I’d love to chat with you to see how you manage meeting tracking and payroll.

Thanks!
Rebecca

Rebecca Lemmel
Director, Academic Learning Center