From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Hopkins, Stephanie
Sent: Wednesday, October 21, 2015 2:49 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Online Tutoring Options

Colleagues:

If you had to choose one online tutoring program to purchase for your university (i.e. Smarthinking, Tutor.com, etc), what would it be?  Or, if you are happy with your current online tutoring program, would you let me know what company you're using?

Thank you in advance for your recommendations.  If you would rather reply to my directly, my email address is [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Sincerely,

Stephanie Hopkins, Ed.S.
Director, Student Success Center
Missouri Southern State University
3950 East Newman Road
Joplin, Missouri  64801
417-625-9670 (phone)
417-659-4456 (fax)

This email may contain identifiable personal information that is subject to protection under state and federal law. This information is intended for the use of the individual named above. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited and may be punishable by law. If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please notify us immediately by electronic mail (reply).