What Happens in the Learning Center, Leaves the Learning Center…

Join the Association of Colleges for Tutoring and Learning Assistance (ACTLA) in Las Vegas April 20-23, 2016.

We’re looking for presenters with innovative ideas and best practices from writing centers, math centers, online tutoring, supplemental instruction, or anyone interested in sharing ideas regarding Student Equity, Basic Skills, data collection, or how to start a learning center, etc. (I could go on and on…)

ACTLA thrives on sharing ideas between professionals and tutors (they can come and present, too!)

To send in a proposal, visit: http://goo.gl/forms/hsRqURvCzu

To register for the conference: https://www.eiseverywhere.com/ereg/index.php?eventid=143079&

Hope to see you in Vegas!

Tabitha Villalba