From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Stephanie B Walker
Sent: Thursday, October 01, 2015 4:26 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Online application process for peer tutor positions?

Jared and Beverly,

We do not currently have our potential applicants apply through our HR website. Do you find this method successful? How is the delivery of the materials?

Best,
Stephanie

Stephanie Walker, MA
Coordinator of Tutoring; Campus Learning Center Office of the Vice Provost for Learning Innovation and Student Success

900 Park Avenue, Hibbs 124
P.O. Box 842532
Richmond, VA 23284-2532
Phone: (804)827-8108
Email: [log in to unmask]

http://go.vcu.edu/clc

Current Drop-in Tutoring Schedule
<https://blackboard.vcu.edu/bbcswebdav/users/jllee2/CLC_DI_Tutoring_Schedules/DropInTutoringSchedule.pdf>

*Interested in becoming a peer tutor or SI leader?* Go here!
<http://uc.vcu.edu/learning-support/campus-learning-center/prospective-tutorssi-leaders/>

Follow us on Twitter: @VCU_CLC <https://twitter.com/VCU_CLC>