Glenna,

Do you have any trouble recruiting SI Leaders at minimum wage? We deliberately pay one of the highest rates available to students so that we do not have to compete for the best students.

Martin Golson

-----Original Message-----
From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Glenna Heckler-Todt
Sent: Wednesday, October 28, 2015 8:23 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Pay SI leaders via stipends or hourly wage?

We pay our SI leaders an hourly rate at minimum wage just like we do our tutors.

Glenna Heckler-Todt
Advising and Academic Resources Director Student Success Center Shawnee State University
740-351-3277

NADE Motto:"Helping underprepared students prepare, prepared students advance, and advanced students excel."