Ph. (614) 236-6461
Fax (614) 236-6728
www.capital.edu/academic-success/
Schedule tutoring appointments at tutortrac.capital.edu

From: Kellie Smith <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Date: Tuesday, October 13, 2015 at 5:42 PM
Subject: Sign-in stations for tutoring centers with TutorTrac

I am about to purchase tablets to be used as sign-in stations for students coming in for tutoring. If you use TutorTrac, is there a tablet that has worked well for you?

Thanks in advance!

Kellie L. Smith,
Director of Tutoring & Testing
Central Oregon Community College
2600 N.W. College Way
Bend, OR 97701-5998
541.383.7536
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]><mailto:[log in to unmask]>
www.cocc.edu/Tutoring-and-Testing<http://www.cocc.edu/Tutoring-and-Testing>