Happy Monday,

I have been given the green light to research early alert products to replace our manual/home built system.

I have been looking into what is available and it looks like Starfish and Pilot are the front runners.
We are an Ellucian campus and I am wondering if anyone has any input, feedback, recommendations, or things I should consider about these two products?

Also, if you are aware of another Ellucian compatible system that I should consider, I'd be happy to hear about it.

Thanks so much.

Please feel free to reply off list.

Marcie A. Carter
Bridge Program Coordinator
Delta College
University Center, MI  48710
989-686-9163

"Education is for improving the lives of others and for leaving your community and world better than you found it."
- Marian Wright Edelman