Here at Houston Community College, we have used the AskOnline platform for nine years. They provide the technology and all the maintenance, and we provide all the tutors, supervision, marketing support, and data analysis. It is, in every sense, our program. I hire (and fire) tutors, overseeing about 60 tutors in 25 subject areas.

If you want to see what my program looks like, go to hccs.askonline.net .  There is an 8-minute video on the log-in page that gives an overview of what we do and how we do it. Then, to see it as a student does, use the User ID/password combo    peanut/butter   to log in as a guest student. I'm always happy to talk to folks about online tutoring.

Deborah Hardwick, Mgr.
Online Tutoring
713-718-5340

hccs.askonline.net

This email may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If
error) please notify the sender immediately and destroy this email. Any
email is strictly prohibited