​We made our own (a Jenzabar campus) that looks and sounds a lot like
Aurora's.

We love it because it has eliminated a bunch of paper and is more time
efficient all the way around.  The only drawback that is a larger problem
is that sometimes the same students who get alerts don't read any of their
emails.

We also have the arrangement that if a student receives an alert in more
than once class that someone in student affairs (Asso. Dean or one of two
Assistant Deans) will call that student in to see what is going on and try
to connect to resources.   We will also send out a hall director or RA
(depending on the level of severity) if the picture is quite concerning
(i.e. hasn't been in any classes for a week).

Hope that helps.

Joy​

Joy de Leon
Assistant Dean of Students
Director, Learning Enrichment and Disability Services
Beloit College
700 College Street
Beloit, WI 53511
(608) 363-2572 (office)
(608) 363-7059 (fax)

Access and Inclusion are Everyone's Responsibilities.
*The fact is that ours [people with disabilities] is the only minority you
can join involuntarily, without warning, at any time*—Nancy Mairs, author