Hello All!

I have been coordinating the tutor training program at Cayuga Community College for over 20 years.  We have a strong program with good tutors that work with a wide and diverse range of students.  Presently we have the three levels of CRLA certification.  I firmly believe in tutor training and yet I struggle to coordinate a time to deliver the training to the tutors.  I know that I could create a quality on-line tutor training program.  However, CRLA has restrictions on training delivery.  Does anyone know of a certification tutor training that can be delivered in an online format that is recognized as professional certification.  My level I certification needs to be recertified but with the CRLA freeze we are on hold.  Perhaps now is the time to look into something different.  I welcome your thoughts!

Teresa Hoercher
Coordinator of Tutorial Services
Tutor Club Advisor
Center for Academic Success
CAYUGA COMMUNITY COLLEGE
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>  315-255-1743, x-2289