Good afternoon Listers! I apologize for the cross-posting.

I would like to invite you to apply for an award this year through the Association for the Tutoring Profession (ATP).

Links to Apply
The link to apply is http://www.myatp.org/awardscholarship-application/. Rules and details are on the ATP website under Opportunities (http://www.myatp.org/), as well as detailed information about last year's award winners: http://www.myatp.org/atp-2015-awards-winners-announcement/.

Awards
For a detailed description of the

(1)    ATP Peer Tutor of the Year Award,

(2)    ATP Tutoring Program Award of Excellence,

(3)    ATP Hunter Boylan Tutoring Research in Developmental Education Scholarship, or the

(4)    Research Grant Award,
please read the evaluation and application details here: http://www.myatp.org/awardsscholarships/. This is a great opportunity to highlight your program, research, or one of your peer tutors!

Questions
With any questions, please email me at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

Thank you and we look forward to your applications for awards!

-------------------------------------
Justine Chasmar

Awards Chair
Past Public Relations Co-Chair